Nowadays my point of interest tilted towards app marketing and today I compare SEO with ASO. Interesting!!!
If one is updating meta tile or creating new there are new pixel base calculation for meta title. Google have update the SERP result page css and look. Based on that Meta title should be up to 512 pixel wide.
55 character with space is will give you reasonable fit in SERP
Read more in details about meta title length at moz
Tools to test & generate is SEO Frog
In my due project I was looking for plenty of option to make it SEO friendly and the instant solution was 3rd party snapshots generator. In May Google announce to make crawler smart to have function of rendering….read more Rendering JS for SEO
Today, I am trying testing it….and will update it with results….
Google is beta testing international targeting report. More information yet to come.
1. Are you using rel=”alternate” hreflang=”x”
2. How it work if you have multiple TLD domains?
2012, Google has started making tremendous changes to improve search quality. I have extracted main impacting Google SEO updates as follows:
2012 Google Updates:
- Tweaks to handling of anchor text
- Panda update: Website content quality measurement changed. Low-quality & duplicate content will not make it.
- Fresh Content in Google search result & no freshness boost for low-quality content
- Improvements to how search terms are scored in ranking
- Showing more authoritative content – low quality content devaluated
- Sitelinks data refresh
- Social Signals
- Penguin: Killing web spam & Unnatural Links
Read more about Google Algorithm Updates:
http://googleblog.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/finding-more-high-quality-sites-in.html – Panda update